Video Edited Memories is owned and operated by Marty & Patty Niehaus of Hillsboro, Illinois. With more than 30 years of experience in wedding videography, you can trust us to capture your special day and create a wedding video album you will treasure for a lifetime.
Steps to booking us for your wedding:
- Call or email us to check our availability.
- Pay $100 non refundable deposit and return signed contract to hold your wedding date. (balance due at wedding rehearsal)
- If Memory Video desired, bring organized photos to us 4 weeks before wedding date.
Steps to making your Memory Video:
- Call to discuss your project.
- Choose, order, and number your photos.
- If including video clips, have them cued and described in detail.
- Write desired captions and indicate where you want them.
- Opt to gather CDs of special songs you want to include.
- At least 2 weeks ahead of deadline-call to arrange a time to bring materials to us and discuss project.
Ask to see samples of our work, reserve us for your wedding, or have us create your special memory video!
We serve as wedding videographers throughout south central Illinois, including Alton, Auburn, Benld, Bethalto, Bunker Hill, Carlinville, Carlyle, Coffeen, Collinsville, Decatur, Edwardsville, Effingham, Farmersville, Hillsboro, Gillespie, Girard, Glen Carbon, Grantfork, Greenville, Hamel, Highland, Irving, Jerseyville, Kincaid, Litchfield, Morrisonville, Mt. Olive, Mulberry Grove, Nokomis, Pana, Pawnee, Pocahontas, Raymond, Rochester, Shelbyville, Springfield, Staunton, Taylorville, Troy, Vandalia, Virden, Witt and more.